3D Super-resolution Nanoscope
The 3D Super-resolution Nanoscope is an easy-to-use and fast 3D optical profiler with a large field of view and does not require any preparation of the sample.
The 3D Super-resolution Nanoscope combines patented combination of interferometer microscopy and photonic nanojet.
- Fully non-contact measurement (optical method)
- Resolution of 100 nm x 100 nm x 5 nm (x,y,z)
- Wide optical field of view of 3 μm at once and extended area coverage with 3D surface stitching
- Fast imaging times of less than 30 seconds
- No sample preparation (no coating, dyes or markers)
- Easy to use, no specific expertise needed
Bluray disc (BD-R) topology showing nanometer scale groove structure.
Human kidney sample (glomerulus). Co-operation with Department of Pathology in the University of Helsinki.
Scientist's editionLimited availability
Confirmed delivery in 2020
Weekly sessions with optical research engineer for 6 months
3-year software updates