3D Super-resolution Nanoscope
The 3D Super-resolution Nanoscope is an easy-to-use and fast 3D nanometer-resolution microscope with a large field of view and does not require any preparation of the sample.
The 3D Super-resolution Nanoscope combines patented combination of interferometer microscopy and photonic nanojet.
Current nanoimaging methods such as AFM, SEM, STED and SNOM do not offer fast 3D nano-resolution imaging without touching the sample nor sample preparation, which limits their use.
- Fully non-contact measurement (optical method)
- Resolution of 100 nm x 100 nm x 5 nm (x,y,z)
- Wide optical field of view of 3×3 um² at once and extended area coverage with 3D surface stitching
- Fast imaging times of less than 30 seconds
- No sample preparation (no coating, dyes or markers)
- Easy to use, no specific expertise needed
Bluray disc (BD-R) topology showing nanometer scale groove structure.
Human kidney sample (glomerulus). Co-operation with Department of Pathology in the University of Helsinki.
Single graphine layer (HOPG)
Red blood cells
Forebrain of zebrafish larvae
Researcher's editionLimited availability
Confirmed delivery in 2020
Weekly sessions with optical research engineer for 6 months
3-year software updates